* We offer a range of topics for primary schools and home education groups.
* We ensures that although the workshops have been designed by us through practical demonstrations in primary schools, all our activities promote involvement in STEM subjects.
* Our presenters have had child protection training from a local authority.
* Our programmes complement the national curriculum.
* Our Science Workshops and After School Clubs are run in many local schools and home education groups and are loved by parents, teachers and pupils.
* We have public liability insurance, are CRB / DBS checked and all activities are risk assessed and safe for the ages they are delivered to.
AT SCHOOL OR AT HOME SCIENCE CAN BE FUN TO LEARN